Something Completely Fascinating for Those Who Aren’t Sitting in This Room
1. Grab the book nearest you, turn to page 18, line 4, and what does it say? (This is hard to judge what the “book nearest me” is. There’re at least six books near me, including a notebook, a textbook, and an address book. I’ll pick the one I was also reading last and fell asleep to.) “…and thank God in her croaky voice for her perfect health. Silly…”
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
A fluffy pillow we got for our wedding with planets on it that J and I use to prop ourselves up when we’re sitting on the bed. It normally sits on the ground at the foot of our bed. Also, a multi-colored striped afghan.
3. What’s the last thing you watched on TV? Chain Reaction on Friday on the GSN channel.
4. Except for the computer what can you hear? Just’In’s play list. It was playing Enya two seconds ago, and now it’s playing “Leave” by Barenaked Ladies. (And yes, I just asked him to read it off the play list. I don’t know it by heart.)
5. When did you last step outside and what were you doing? A little after four was when we got home from Bob and Mary’s house.
6. Before you started this survey what were you doing? Reading gorgeous madamemama‘s answers to this.
7. What are you wearing? a ribbed lime green sweater with one of those cool fold-y over necks, a brown polyester jacket that is very in-style that Grandma King gave me because she’s in the stage of trying to get rid of stuff and that she made herself, a sparkly-mermaid green skirt I bought at Buffalo Exchange around St. Patrick’s Day (I just liked it when I saw it in the display window, and had completely forgotten it was St. Patty’d Day), my really cool fishnets that look kinda like this only five strings, not one, over white tights, garments, with my hair down.
8. Did you dream last night? Probably. I rarely remember my dreams in the winter, while my dreams are always very vivid in the summer.
9. When did you last laugh? Most likely at something Just’In said as we walked in the door of our apartment.
10. What’s on the walls in the room you’re in? All sorts of stuff. Leaves, necklaces, calligraphy, a waterfall, golw-in-the-dark stars, styrofoam shelves held up by pushpins, a MormonAd, a postcard, a hubcap, a print of original art by a Weber State student, a picture-map of part of Just’In’s mission, a calendar, a rainbow tie, an advertisement of a new football stadium that went up while Just’In was on his mission, and a bulletin board.