Because Perusing Past Entries Reminds Me And I’m Bored…
More questions from thefridayfive:
1. What about you makes you unique? What doesn’t make me unique? I try my hardest to be nonconventional, and even when normal things shine through (stuff like laundry and eating and being hot because of the weather) I hope my quirks make up for it.
2. What aspect of your physical appearance do you think makes you stick out from the crowd? I’m very expressive and animated (and I feel like I’ve said this before). In a nation where obesity is the norm and everyone has some sort of visable fat on them (And no, madamemama, don’t you dare get in a self-pitying funk because I said that. I won’t have it, silly!), I am just naturally thin. I’m slowly gaining weight, partly by birth control, partly by just maturing, and have recently surpassed 100 pounds. My roommate thinks I should be a supermodel, but I don’t have the temperament, and he’s clearly biased. (I do remember getting a call from an agency who had gotten an anonymous referral from someone that I should be a model. They wouldn’t tell me who referred them. It made me extremely suspicious of everyone I knew for weeks) I’m also pale. I do tan slightly, but most of the time, I’m just pale.
3. What do you always have with you while out in public? (for example, earrings, purse, wallet, watch, etc.) Alone in public? Keys, Wallet, Phone. At work, add a book or two, a water bottle, an a jacket. With Just’In in public, chapstick in my pocket and occasionally a grocery list. What’s the point of carrying two identical sets of keys and two wallets that draw from essentially the same money source? And everyone who frequently tries to reach me also has his phone number too.
4. Is there anything about your body that you think isn’t normal? many people think my metabolism isn’t normal. I can eat all and anything I want and not gain a pound. I feel sludgy if I’ve eaten fast food and ice cream all day, but it doesn’t show physically. However, I think it’s normal and quite fortunate. I also know it probably won’t last all too long. Pregnancies alter bodies all too effectively. So does age.
5. What are you complimented on (looks, smarts, anything) the most? Why do you think that’s the case? I have really long hair that people often comment is gorgeous. Gee, thanks. I do ever so much to groom it. Really.